Who is IAEI?
IAEI, as the keystone of the electrical industry, is a membership driven, non-profit association promoting electrical safety throughout the industry by providing premier education, certification of inspectors, advocacy, partnerships and expert leadership in Electrical Codes and Standards development
What we Offer
IAEI offers several things that are of great value to those in the electrical industry. The following are some of the items that make up this great organization. Becoming a member is easy, making a commitment to electrical safety is essential!
IAEI offers many benefits and services to help members achieve their professional and personal goals. Among them are seminars, continuing education units, publications, training materials, expert instructors, certification, IAEI bi-monthly magazine, local meetings, code panel discussions, professional networking, annual section meetings, active website, social media forums, and excellent customer service. IAEI wants you to succeed and to ensure electrical safety.
IAEI is truly the “Keystone of the Electrical Industry”. Let IAEI help you become one of the industries finest by becoming a member today!
Seven Major Objectives
- To formulate standards for safe installation and use of electrical materials, devices, and appliances.
- To promote uniform understanding and application of the National Electrical Code, other codes, and any other adopted electrical codes in other countries.
- To promote uniform administrative ordinances and inspection methods.
- To collect and disseminate information relative to the safe use of electricity.
- To represent electrical inspectors in the electrical industry, nationally and internationally.
- To cooperate with national and international organizations in the further development of the electrical industry.
- To promote cooperation among inspectors, inspection departments of city, county, state, at national and international levels, the electrical industry and the public.